Our WorkForce Ready work conditioning program is built around specialized work-simulation clinics, which can be configured to match real-world work functions. We provide actual tools, materials and environmental situations to provide meaningful rehabilitative exercises and accurate data on a worker’s ability to return to work.
Our job-specific, individualized work-conditioning is designed to increase strength and ability to safely perform functional work tasks. Instruction in body mechanics, proper work technique, work wellness, and injury prevention provide a foundation to prevent reinjury.
- Objective functional assessment and documentation
- Individualized, job-specific program
- Aggressive, accelerated OT session
- Specialized work simulation clinics
- Precision functional testing
- Results-oriented, functional strength and conditioning
- Claims resolution
- Combine with physical demands analysis for accurate job description and return-to-work goals
- Follow up with job coaching at work site to ensure successful return to work